Monday, April 25, 2011
good morning monday :)
Woke up this morning at 0445. Bright and early for some PT. Showered after and got some good chow hall breakfast. Scrambled eggs, biscuit and gravy, and hashbrowns. Oh, don't forget the coffee :) We've got extra time before class starts today, because the Navy has a brief about something. Forming up at 0845, unlike our usual 0745. Starting to get my stuff packed up, adn junk filtered out before I leave for California! Moving is always a struggle. Packing is the worst! I've got my Unit 5 test today. Hopefully that goes good. Everything is just another schematic. We just have to find out whats wrong with it! We also do lab work. Simulated aircrafts, that we test, troubleshoot, and list the faults out, so that the 'really' smart people can fix it! haha. :) Hopefully it's a good day and I don't get too sleepy in class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment