Monday, April 25, 2011

contamination...

So...apparently our water in all tap water sources is contaminated. So reassuring that I have been drinking it all day! Hopefully I don't get sick!! Not sure exactly what is wrong with it, but we were told not to drink it until further notice. So of course after school today I went to the NEX (Navy Exchange) (since I currently live on a navy base) and bought a bunch of bottled water. Sure could go for some good UP well water right about now!! :)
Other than the water scare, I donated blood today. Hopefully I don't have contaminants in that now too!! The Air Force was running a blood drive at the schoolhouse today, so I let them stick me with a needle and bag up a pint of my blood. :) Gotta clean my room tonight real good for room inspections tomorrow! I guess the Colonel and Sgt Major are gonna be here!! Not an everyday thing that they decide to look in our barracks!! About to go sleep, getting late, gotta wake up early in the morning! Goodnite!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment