Sunday, April 24, 2011

first ever

So..I've never done the whole blogging thing before, but I thought it would be fun for you guys back home to take a look into what it's like being in my 'boots'. We'll see if I am good at keeping up with it day to day. Hope you like it :)

Today is Easter Sunday. First time I haven't been home for Easter. Probably won't be the last. Third duty section this weekend. Duty section=keeping the barracks clean and SAFE as Ssgt would say. lol.  Formation this morning at 1030. We got ready for Lcpl's baby shower in our hangout room :) That went good! Her and her husband are excited! Less than 2 months left! Then we made use of the nice grills we have outside and cooked some hotdogs and hamburgers. And of course a cookout isn't complete without some beach volleyball!!! Rest of the day, relax before its off to school again tomorrow. Last full week here in Pensacola!! Maybe I'll start the packing. I usually love to procrastinate. haha. Moving to california in 9 days!! Never settle down too comfortably in the military!

5 comments:

  1. Cool Catherine! Happy Easter! Joe and I read your first blog post. We are downstate for the holiday weekend. Don't you have an aunt in California? Will you be near her? Thank you for your courage in your endeavors! Keep in touch! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have an aunt in California. She's a ways from where I live, but hopefully I will get to see her while I am there! :) Hope you guys are doing good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Catherine! I like your boots picture and I love you and I miss you! Beach volleyball sounds amazing right now with all the snow on ther ground!! Hope you have fun with the girls next week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Catherine. I look forward to following your blog. Have fun in California. Thank you for serving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Catherine,

    I miss ya, got your headmate her show... will send it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete