Friday, June 10, 2011

been awhile..oops

So, it's been awhile since I've posted anything up. Been busy, and trying to scavenge other peoples internet in the barracks. haha. We've been doing tons of running here! Pretty sure longer runs than I've ever done in my life. 7.5, 6.5, you name it. And it's through the mountains!! Only improving myself tho right? I was checking the mail the other day, and I happened to get a letter and pictures from some girls that told me how much they love my blog. I felt horrible since its been so long since I've updated it. So a shout out to the Alissa, Kirsten, Laura, and family--I appreciated getting your mail and pictures so much!! :) Made my day! Its hard to be so far, and getting mail like that is so aweseme!! :):):)

Since the last time I've been on here, I've taken a short three day trip home, gone to San Diego, and stayed with Chris and Bonnie+family, and took a stab at SURFING!! :):):) super fun! Since I kind of missed out on snowboarding this year, I think I got my fix when I went! :) Tried a California burrito, (it has french fries in it) Actually pretty good :)

I'm settling in pretty good here. Have to say I like it here better than florida! Not sure how I managed with the humidity there for so long! Its nice and dry here! Hopefully get to the beach this weekend if the weather holds up! Hope everyone is having a good June Tenth:)
till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment