Sunday, May 8, 2011
new town new home. happy mothers day!
Finally settled in my new room in the barracks at Camp Pendelton, California. Last weekend had a suprise visit from Isaac, and then the girls were down too:) Left on tuesday to come here. Spent a night with my mom's high school friend Bonnie, and her family.:) Got myself a second home now in San Diego when I want to get away from the military life, which is often. lol. Got a new roommate, a troll from lower michigan. :) One of the few people I've met in the Marine Corps that has actually been to the UP though:) She was in my sister platoon at bootcamp, so I did know her before I came here. Definetly a different atmosphere here. No humidity, there is mountains, and ocean, and :| RATTLESNAKES!! :\ not a fan!! lol. Here we will actually get to do hands on work on the helicopters! Can't wait for that! Starting class next friday! Hopefully things go good here! So far its been aweseme!!! :) Happy Mother's Day!! Everything you do is appreciated more than anyone will ever know!! :) xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! Just wanted to let you I came across your blog and took a peek! :)
ReplyDeleteRebecca Salmen