I went skydiving about a month ago with some of my co-workers and my roommate. Time of my life! If anyone ever thought about going I would for sure recommend it. Absolute blast!!! This picture is us doing a backflip out of the plane. :D The only time I got nervous was the second before we jumped. The whole ride up I was fine. But I didn't have much time to think about it before we were out and flying through the sky! We free-fell for a minute before I pulled the chute. The free-fall is the best part of it!! (I think I'm an adrenaline junkie!) Just maybe. Hoping to go again sometime too!!
The second pic is coming out of free-fall and pulling the chute. As soon as you know that your chute opened correctly, it's a slight relief, because you know it'll take you safely to the ground :)
Other than that not too much else going on. Can't remember if I mentioned that I'm engaged, been awhile since I've posted so probably not. lol. But this is my handsome man, Mel :)
This was one of the hottet days out here. Yuck :/
Me and the sisters when I was home in Michigan
Miss Rebecca. :)
Michelle's wedding :)
Managed to burn myself with a marshmallow the day after the wedding. Yea, who does that.
I have lots more pics, I'll try getting them all up. Anyways have a good one :)

Hey You!! Been missing you up in the yoop! Looks like you are having a blast good to see! :) I am soo jealous of your skydiving adventures! but not of the 98 degree weather i think we've been at about 40. haha :) keep us updated! love you!
ReplyDeleteYea I have, exciting moments out here!! lol. Miss you too! The 98 isn't so bad. Feels much nicer than what it's been so I'm not complaining! haha. How's miss Kirsten been?
ReplyDeleteyeah i'm thinking 98 is a little high but, i'm not all for the 40 here! haha :) I've been good! Livin it up as a senior! Last copper bowl this week, CRAZY!! :):) sschools alright... and work what evs haha! but yeah. i dont know what else! well keep us posted because i love it! :) miss you!
Delete