Sunday, May 6, 2012
just another day
So it is just another day, but today I have news. I don't really want to say it out loud cause I don't really want it to be true. My life is about to get a whole lot hotter and a whole lot more boring. I'm moving to 29 palms california, for a year, about 2.5 hours north east of here. Its the dessert. Can't say I'm too pumped, but I guess I have no choice but to get over it! When the marine corps decides your doing something, you don't really have much of a choice. Your opinion is not important. But i guess like everything, gotta make the best of it right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dangit! I was googling pictures and it looks really desert-y. and hot. I hope its not as bad as it looks and hopefully the year goes by fast.
ReplyDeleteI miss you!
Catherine, Like Katie said hopefully it's not as bad. But no matter what you are such a tough beautiful girl you will get through it. I miss you! Everything is gonna be okay! :)
ReplyDelete