Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last day of March!

On February 4th, my roommate had a baby boy, Henry. This was one of his first few beautiful smiles:)

Me and Brita went for surf lessons with our awesome instructer, Megan


Went to the beach when the girls came:)


Red Bull, gets me through the long days. lol



Rockin my detroit hat

Birthday party at Bonnie's, also share a birthday with her mom:)


My neighbors adorable german shepard puppy!

Just past here is where I work:D

DInner for duty! So delicious:)

Helicopter Marine Light Attack Squadron 169 The Vipers

Love desert!

Ready to head home from the hospital

Soft perfect little baby hands!


We were supposed to have a baby shower, well we ended up going to the hospital instead the night before! lol

Minutes old:)

Mommy and Henry+Me:)

had to laugh at the one sad faced cookie

Some love from Cindy!! ;) xoxo

Gas Chamber!


Yea, gas, enough said. haha

I love making breakfast! HAHA

This is what I wear at work:)

My little guy, oliver:)

He just comes and chills on the pier, no big deal. lol

This is where I live

Duty, lacking sleep. haha

Birthday:)

On the side of the freeway here. Pretty neat!

Love flannel.

Day before my birthday....

Day of my birthday. lol

Laura:)

My little buddy

The pier

Some strange individuals, claiming to know me;) haha

Pulling pits at the range. livin the dream


Notorius target 76

Brita, Laura, and Brea

Maggie and I and floppy hats

Pretty flowers in the backyard

Chillin in the backyard

Free car wash:)

walking home from the range

Range

Breakfast today. Delicious!

My little guy henry:)
Ok, for real I'm going to work on updating my blog. For now I have a ton of pictures. They tell my story, when words are hard to make. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! Surfing looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Fun to see pictures!! Plus, sweet to have visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look smokin hot in the military ;)
    ps the sunsets look amazing in cali and i cannot wait to see you: 81 days !

    I LOVE YOU CATHERINE :)

    ReplyDelete